Hey there AB

I have not looked at site admin functionality, but might do so soon.

It's the user's fault entirely, but imo you should vet email addresses and
at least make sure they are well formed. (email popup, you might enjoy the
log, dunno)

When clicking [Visit site], I'd open it in a new tab. I realise you can
Ctrl+click, but would still do it by default so you keep people on your
site. My work flow often involves finding a list and opening multiple pages
from said list, then checking them out, to finally return to original list.

I realise design and aesthetics is entirely subjective, but I'd like to see
the site far sexier than it is. The templates from sites like
https://wrapbootstrap.com/ is one example where you can get the entire
template, often including mobile versions, for not much cost. And some of
them look really good. I have not looked at their applicability to your
specific site, but offer it as a suggestion. There are plenty of template
sites around now.

I wish you well with the project.

Aaron