AB, I've signed in via Twitter.

That's some impressive turnaround from suggestion to implementation. Way to
ingratiate yourself.

I hear you on the MVP. All advice here should be auto-prefixed with the
string "Just in case you're not already planning to do this..."

One more thought (just in case you're not already planning to do this) -
"People" might be a better label than "Names" at top left.

Carry on.