On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 5:07 PM, ss <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Saturday 01 Mar 2008 6:12:40 am Thaths wrote:
>  > The story of the brutal murder of an evangelical preacher and his
>  > young son does not leave me fuzzy in any way.
>  There is a fairly easy response to this and it is possible to fill up the
> list
>  with related literature. All you need to do is Google for Goa Inquisition,
>  and look at it in the overall context of the word inquisition.

So, an eye for an eye? (Ignoring for the moment that in one case we
are talking about roman catholicism and in the other evangelical
christianity) Also I find it presumptuous on your part to assume how I
feel about the inquisition. And I cannot understand why how I feel
about the inquisition has anything to do with how I feel about the
Staines murder or the gang rape of Bilkis Bano.

Thaths
--
Bart: We were just planning the father-son river rafting trip.
Homer: Hehe. You don't have a son.