From: Thaths <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [silk] Vir Sanghvi on Kashmir
To: silklist@lists.hserus.net
Date: Thursday, 21 August, 2008, 5:22 PM

On Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 4:40 AM, ss <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> It is a small minority of sensitive and
> educated Indians who think that Kashmiri separatists have a case.

Has there been another thread on Silk list that I have somehow missed?
Because the arguments I have seen coming from the sensitive educated
Indians in this thread has been about some _Kashmiris_ having a case
and possible methods of measuring how widespread this feeling really
is among the Kashmiris.

Thaths
--
"I saw this in a movie about a bus that had to SPEED around a city,
keeping

      Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter
http://in.sports.yahoo.com/cricket/