On Sat, Nov 15, 2008 at 10:36 AM, Udhay Shankar N <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> That reminds me of all of the various things that I will do When I have
> The Time (small unrepresentative sample follows)
>
> This has the makings of a[nother] monster thread.

Here goes:

* Get financially literate* Make sense of how the rational (logical) and
irrational (moral) sides of the brain reconcile
* Make sense of how mass consumption and individualism manage to pretend
they are unrelated
* Visit every continent in the world just to make the claim of having done
that
* Do the rickshaw rally
* Visit Tibet and Xinjiang and understand what life is like on the other
side of the Himalayas
* Visit Varanasi and observe the interplay of its three claims as a site of
learning, ritual and tourism
* Grok the mythologies that inform the prominent cultures of the world

--
Kiran Jonnalagadda
http://jace.seacrow.com/