On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 03:08:51PM +0530, . wrote:

> The black dots increased in size :) prompting this question : How is
> the above related to time (which i defined as destruction) vis-a-vis

It is a very peculiar definition of destruction. In most human's
value system breaking a rock is something different from breaking
a human skull. Apart from abstract, artistic value most people don't
care too much about some icy body in the Oort cloud.

> your idea of an atom or nuclei (assuming postbiota is one or even
> smaller) 'postbiota' reducing itself to random oscillations. I am
> wondering how time == 'postbiota' ?

Postbiota is just life on steroids, in full technicolor, across the
hitherto sterile cosmic petri dish. I understand it can be a pretty
horrifying image to some people, and an exhilarating one to others.