Subject: Re: [silk] Need some help
From: "Pranesh Prakash" <the.solips...@gmail.com>
Date: 20-04-2009 10:20

On Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 09:30, . <svaks...@gmail.com> wrote:
> As someone had earlier mentioned in this thread, its an owners right
> to decide who he/she rents to.  If the 'no meat' policy should not be
> enforced its equally unfair and discriminatory to say "eat meat" to be
> considered one of us.

Forget about owners' rights.  That's secondary.  I think it first
needs to be established that an individual has the right to be
repulsed by dead animals.  I'm not sure people are in agreement on
that.

(On that note, that that "right to be repulsed" being used as a proxy
is repulsive goes without saying.  Or goes with being said in the last
sentence.)