I would like to reply to your email at length, but I want to think through
what I want to say. As much I want to think through what Pranesh has been
talking about.
But there is one thing that I have to immediately point out. LTTE is a very
different form of struggle and organization and it cannot be compared
blanket with terrorism, and other kinds of violence. I have very close Sri
Lankan friends, and "educated", whose family members have been killed in
LTTE blasts and violence, and who still support the LTTE. The instance you
cited of the person giving money to LTTE is a very very different kind of a
phenomenon and it has a different kind of political economy attached to it.

--
Zainab Bawa
Ph.D. Student and Independent Researcher

Between Places ...
http://zainab.freecrow.org