Thanks for this reply "." -- this was the kind of elucidation that helped me
understand things better. One of the many benefits of Silklist.

On the US election stuff, it vetted to the nation a lot of the gender
discrimination that still exists. There's plenty of discrimination that
persist, though things continue to improve.

I look to Western Europe mainly as the vanguard of human society. The US has
a way to go before we're there. But I blame them for sending all the
religious extremists here some several hundreds of years ago.

And I saw Goody Proctor consorting with the Devil!!! :-)