Welcome to our western nightmare: men are the eye candy accessories.
http://omg.yahoo.com/news/melissa-rycroft-and-beau-make-red-carpet-debut-at-us-hot-hollywood-party/21664?nc

Sad that the wrong side won (instead of liberating women from superficial
oppression, we just subsumed men to the same thing... that said, the west is
full of single mom's raising the children of passion and looking for stable
men to do this. Nothing wrong with that, but from an evolutionary
perspective, what genes are being progenerated? Maybe that's why India seems
so nutty about controlling (and out of respect for this list, I'll walk away
from the obvious, latin based double entrendre) whom women are with.

That said, on the discovery channel, I'm watching a naked sadhu pull a jeep
with his penis. This is one crazy place -- and I mean that in the best and
worst ways, simultaneously.