Hello all,

I've not read History regarding the transformations of countries very
much. But there is doubt that lingers in my head during recent
discussions I've had. Is it true that the internal conflicts
transcending over various factors like religions, caste coupled with
bad governance, mismanagement didn't help India to develop after
Independence ?

Why are European countries like Germany, France, UK are developed well
? Because they were imperialistic or because of good governance after
hitler rule in Germany and imperalistic rules in other places ? What
is causing Bulgaria to develop well ? Poland which was under communist
rule is developed country ? If these are developing rapidly why is it
so ? Because of lesser conflicts compared to India ?

Best,

-- Bharat | http://twitter.com/shettyb