having seen To kill a mockingbird 32 times (kept the netflix dvd for 3
months) i have to agree: atticus finch was an amazing character played with
great conviction by gregory peck. I really disliked the reviewer's style.
also if she Fucked her way she did fuck men didn't she-how do we know they
weren't fucking her on the way up????? or was he jealous because she
didn't?????

just wondering why a one-hit wonder is so terrible - that is a lot better
than the total miss that most of us seem to enjoy! it is ok if he didn't
like the book or her politics - icons tend to have feet of clay.