On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 2:33 PM, Suresh Ramasubramanian
<sur...@hserus.net>wrote:

> > Could you put me up for the Drones Club, old bean?
>
> Alaric was the Duke of Dunstable - so maybe the Senior Conservatives?
>
> Also Udhay, who routinely does 7 tasks at once, cannot belong to the
Drones.

I once joined a P G Wodehouse egroup, but gave up because none of the
members (except one whom I knew through this list) would ever give their
real names...their pseudonyms were various characters from the Plum books.
WebRep
Overall rating