On Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 6:32 PM, Vijay Anand <vi...@vijayanand.name> wrote:

> Ive exhausted all my resources. Their twitter id is handled by some gorilla,
> i am assuming. Their only response was that they "sensed" i didnt have a good
> customer experience. Called the Akosha guys to handle the situation, they dug
> up some high profile contacts, got someone from airtel to call, but  two days
> later the verdict is that "the billing system has logged usage Sir". I dont
> know how to break it to them that if we had exhausted our 50GB limit, and
> dropped to the 256kbps plan that they call an excuse for broadband, how it is
> even possible to download 70GB of data in 5 days, but logic is out of the
> window at this point.
>
> I am at my final point, before i talk to lawyers to file a case in consumer
> court. Silk listers, what would you suggest?

Is this after you've had a chat with their Nodal officers/offices ?
Most ISPs have, at one time or the other, done this, Airtel reasonably
more in recent times. The folks at the Nodal offices are generally
patient enough to give a hearing and provide a resolution.

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<http://sankarshan.randomink.org/blog/>