On 24-Oct-2011, at 6:41 PM, Venkat Mangudi <s...@venkatmangudi.com> wrote:

> On Monday 24 October 2011 06:32 PM, Vijay Anand wrote:
>> I am at my final point, before i talk to lawyers to file a case in consumer
>> court. Silk listers, what would you suggest?
>
> Get BSNL.
>

>> Call me a coward, but at this point, i can empathize with the NRI who
>> returned back to the US. It shouldnt be this bloody hard to get a service
>> out of a corporate, when you are paying for it.
>>

> Comcast is worse. You'll have a collection agent at your door. :) Plus
> penalty at some insane percentage.
>
> -Venkat

You are possibly right. But ive dealt with customer care there, and dealing
with customer care here, and its like talking to a talking wall. I would go
with BSNL, except that i dread the day when the connection would go down for
some reason :) will definitely gove it some serious thought at this point.
Thanks.