On 25-Oct-2011, at 9:59 AM, naresh v wrote:

> I just bought myself a samsung 8.9 tablet,after much handwringing over the
> right tablet ..I need to insert a 3G Sim card..Please recommend the right
> one/plan etc..
> I don't want to end up with a horror story of excessive billing. Mostly my
> use is for email/ facebook and watching Youtube videos etc.
> I have not monitored my usage earlier..Pls help.I currently have an Airtel 3G
> connection on my iphone which is rather spotty..

I have a BSNL postpaid SIM in my Galaxy Tab 10.1. It works decently except:

1. The 3G connection flakes out once in a while and restarting wireless won't
fix it. Even going into Flight mode won't fix it. I have to reboot.

2. BSNL appears to send bills only once every two months. There are no due
dates on the bills.

Kiran