On 24-Oct-2011, at 6:37 PM, Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay
<sankarshan.mukhopadh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 6:32 PM, Vijay Anand <vi...@vijayanand.name> wrote:
>
>> Ive exhausted all my resources. Their twitter id is handled by some gorilla,
>> i am assuming. Their only response was that they "sensed" i didnt have a
>> good customer experience. Called the Akosha guys to handle the situation,
>> they dug up some high profile contacts, got someone from airtel to call, but
>>  two days later the verdict is that "the billing system has logged usage
>> Sir". I dont know how to break it to them that if we had exhausted our 50GB
>> limit, and dropped to the 256kbps plan that they call an excuse for
>> broadband, how it is even possible to download 70GB of data in 5 days, but
>> logic is out of the window at this point.
>>
>> I am at my final point, before i talk to lawyers to file a case in consumer
>> court. Silk listers, what would you suggest?
>
> Is this after you've had a chat with their Nodal officers/offices ?
> Most ISPs have, at one time or the other, done this, Airtel reasonably
> more in recent times. The folks at the Nodal offices are generally
> patient enough to give a hearing and provide a resolution.

I did try reaching out to the nodal officer (have also mailed AND faxed a
letter to them, no response yet on that). When i did get him on phone, He cut
me off and gave me a number to call and that led to 198, into the land of the
IVR maze which is far complicated than pan's labrynth to tread through.