> Call me a coward, but at this point, i can empathize with the NRI who
> returned back to the US. It shouldnt be this bloody hard to get a service
> out of a corporate, when you are paying for it.
>
> Vijay

> http://www.thestartupcentre.com

Is it a myth that even in the USA, calling customer care will get you some
poppet in Gurgaon?
I have Vodafone for 3G and Tata for the internet. And they always respond.
Not that they always deliver on the issue within 24 hrs, but they talk, they
try. (But Vodafone's streaming TV on the phone connection is rubbish)

--
J. Alfred Prufrock

"Gliding wrapt in a brown mantle, hooded
I do not know whether a man or a woman
- But who is that on the other side of you?"