Physically well rounded - certainly

--
srs (blackberry)

-----Original Message-----
From: Udhay Shankar N <ud...@pobox.com>
Sender: silklist-bounces+suresh=hserus....@lists.hserus.net
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 20:34:26
To: <silklist@lists.hserus.net>
Subject: Re: [silk] Anyone who works 40-hour weeks?

On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 8:13 PM, Srini RamaKrishnan <che...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I see pillars of individual identity like a stool with legs. The more legs
> you have, the more stable the stool is. If you invest all your identity into
> only one pillar, then what happens when it breaks away is the stool loses
> balance.

I concur, but of course you knew that, as this is one of the topics
that has recurred many many times over the course of many many beers
over the years. :)

IOW, a well rounded personality is a (physically and psychologically)
healthy one. There is a reason why cliches become cliches...

I wonder what Thaths has to add to this.

Udhay