"maintaining my serenity was critical to being a good mother"

That sounds very profound, but I don't think I understood. Heather, could you
please say more?

One inspiration for a full day of work that I draw from is the number of
octogenarian politicians we see. Being alert and active, challenged each day,
thrown curve balls all the time, somehow translates to good health and a full
life, it seems.

Right now I am in the "will leave the office on a stretcher" kind of mindset,
although I am sure that is nothing a few lousy days at a stretch couldn't set
right

Sent from my iPhone