likow...@earthlink.net wrote:

> Here's the site for WaterOz :  http://www.waterozm.com/
>
> Here's the woman I've been dealing with (very nice, but a bad typist):
>
> LillyLucas <feedb...@waterozm.com>
>
> Lillian's toll-free #: 1-888-926-0220
>
> WaterOz silver mineral water is $20 a pint and around $60 a gallon.
 WaterOz's machine will make ozone from room air, but
> will also create toxins because of this;

Rule of thumb is, if it's UV, no toxins.

you can drink ozonated water
> from it, though. As for the ozone generators for purifying the air,
> there have been *some* reports of lung irritation from these, but it may
> be a very subjective thing. Some people are just too sensitive.

I agree. Some people are sensitive to most anything. There is also such
a thing as too much, for anything. Breathing strong concentrated
ozone, particlarly at nite, when asleep, may cause irratation similar to
pluresy(sp). Very little is much better than none, for most. And that
covers
a lot of territory with you. Perhaps I could give a better answer in
your
case if I had CF. If you ever venture outside when the sun shines, you
are
getting around .05 ppm of ozone. Assuming that does not cause adverse
effects,
I would adjust my inside atomsphere to a similar level.
bjs