Bob Lees wrote:
>PS, Tried the milk test, milk went bad ...
>H2O2 didn`t sterilize the milk.

I tried the milk test with CS and my milk went bad.  However, my procedures
were very loose.  I assumed I did something wrong and was waiting to test
it again after I had verified the ppm of my CS.  (I'm getting a TDS-1.)
Also, I wanted to see if I could figure out when the untreated milk went
sour and when the treated milk went sour (I simply checked the samples
after two or three days and both were sour).  I remember one person doing
the milk test who found that the cat liked the treated milk.  I don't have
a cat and won't drink the samples myself, so I expect to just use a "smell"
test.  Any other suggestions?