Do any of you know how the silver made by SOTA Instruments Inc.  (the
company recommended by Dr.  Hulda Clark for zapper) compare with WaterOz?
What is WaterOz's web site?

Does WaterOz have both silver and ozone?  Do you make your own ozone
water?  I know of a company that sells an instrument to make ozonated
water.  They also sell an ozone generator to purify the air.

Forgive me if I'm way off base, but I haven't been keeping up with the
news, and have been contemplating which silver maker (or ozone maker) to
get.

:)  Joyce