Here's the site for WaterOz :  http://www.waterozm.com/

Here's the woman I've been dealing with (very nice, but a bad typist):

LillyLucas <feedb...@waterozm.com>

Lillian's toll-free #: 1-888-926-0220

WaterOz silver mineral water is $20 a pint and around $60 a gallon.

The dif between WaterOz and the SOTA -- or any other home-brew unit --
is that the WaterOz is much more concentrated (100+PPM) and the
particles are very much smaller and more uniform. They're probably using
a very expensive ($10,000) industrial-grade silver maker. I've talked
with a main man at the company but he wouldn't say. Their stuff is as
clear as water but has lots of silver (it dries on a white plate to a
dark gray). They also make other goodies, like colloidal platinum, zinc
and magnesium (copper). They also sell an ozone machine but it is NOT
rated for medical grade ozone production. To get one of those, you'll
have to make the leap into the $1200 - $3000 range. Plus you'll need a
source for pure O2. WaterOz's machine will make ozone from room air, but
will also create toxins because of this; you can drink ozonated water
from it, though. As for the ozone generators for purifying the air,
there have been *some* reports of lung irritation from these, but it may
be a very subjective thing. Some people are just too sensitive.

Hope this helps.

Dameon

-------------------------------------

Do any of you know how the silver made by SOTA Instruments Inc.  (the
company recommended by Dr.  Hulda Clark for zapper) compare with
WaterOz?
What is WaterOz's web site?

Does WaterOz have both silver and ozone?  Do you make your own ozone
water?  I know of a company that sells an instrument to make ozonated
water.  They also sell an ozone generator to purify the air.

Forgive me if I'm way off base, but I haven't been keeping up with the
news, and have been contemplating which silver maker (or ozone maker) to
get.

:)  Joyce