I don't know anything about spraying soils, but it works for spraying
plants.  I sprayed diseased, yellow, geraniums with BioMin minerals and
colloid of silver from Total Health Concepts, and the plants became green
and healthy.  For a BioMin study, see:

http://hills.ccsf.cc.ca.us/~jinouy01/totalhealth/biomin.html

About making statements--In the law of court, if you are a witness to
something, your word is credible (providing you yourself are trustworthy).
Since Cisco is speaking from experience, I would believe him, rather than
your intellectualizations, however well-reasoned.

I would suggest that you experiment with colloid of silver, then report
your findings.  It would be simple to buy a cheap plant and water it with
a diluted colloidal silver mixture to test your hypothesis. I'd be very
interested to hear about your results.

:)  Joyce Inouye   <jinou...@hills.ccsf.cc.ca.us>

On Thu, 21 May 1998 jein...@troi.csw.net wrote:
(snip)
> > Someone prove that sterilising the soil with an antibiotic like C/S will
> > make for healthy plants please step forward ....... If I am wrong this time
> > and Cisco is right it is up to him and others to demonstrate that with
> > facts, not fantasies or  apologies ....after all he contributed the
> > information as " facts" ...someone not knowing otherwise would make a big
> > error in accepting those " facts "  and implementing them, C/S would
> > suffer, as would the user of C/S ...and all because just the opposite case
> > was not put up forcefully enough!
(snip)