Darryl,

I dont have a lot of time to waste on conversation with you on a subject
which we work with daily. So......

I wasted two hours of my time taking your and my Argument to the
Botanical Studies Group at UOG (University of Guam). I work closely with
three of the Professors there in a attempt to use R/B to kill a mite
which is killing american bees....they also have helped me with the CS
being utilized in the outer islands here and in Indonesia as well a
Papua New Guinea.

They like myself disagree with your thinking. As we use this product not
only to treat the soil but also the plants with good result I have no
further reason to argue on this subject, I am satisfied your inncorrect.

As to your apology, it is insincere and self serving which does not
supprize me. I will no longer respond to your comments or mail....I
prefer conversation which will help this list and those people who need
the help to move forward and survive rather than waste time with
verbiage and diatribe which misdirects, slows experimentation, hampers
good conversation geared to find factual remidies other than personal
point of view.

Enjoy Life...you only get one shot!

Cisco