Jim,

Unfortunately I have not read these books....but I find merit in these
concepts. Yet I have seen the killoff of verii and bacteriun from CS in
petri dishes at the University here. That is the reason the Prof's are
helping me. I believe in the body, however, it may react with different
MO. We do find it does kill the TB bacterium in the lungs....but then
again that is in an air culture (in the lungs) and not inside the blood
network system.

This train of thought appears to be going in a proper direction although
many things also show Herx from the intake of CS. By increase of the
blood Ph and urine Ph we can tell that dead matter is floating around
and being disposed of by the liver. For those only using CS and not Rife
this could place a small wrench in this hypothisis......but maybe not.

Cisco