In a message dated 4/20/2007 7:25:40 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
tansta...@libertytrek.org writes:

> Does using carb blockers leave the carbs to be used by undesirable
> intestinal bacteria and yeasts, or is it hard for them to utilize it
> too?

People... please... get a grip.

Blocking carbs is *NOT* the answer to your problem.

*****For me it may be:)
Could very well be how I will avoid Diabetes...Hyperinsulinism is a sign that
Diabetes is the next step and my paternal grandmother died of complications
from that disease.
Thats the "logical" part of it...I am feeling so much better...energy wise
etc...that I am really quite hopeful that this will be ONE step on my way to
better heatlh...proper exercise..right food plan...being happy (major part of
being well)  it has to be a combination, don't you think?V