Does using carb blockers leave the carbs to be used by undesirable intestinal bacteria and yeasts, or is it hard for them to utilize it too?

People... please... get a grip.

Blocking carbs is *NOT* the answer to your problem.

Does that not depend on just what the "problem" is? My wife was
congratulated by her doctor who was amazed on her last visit that she
has completely beaten her diabetes using carb blockers and using
natural supplements such as cinnamon.

I think it was more to do with the cinnamon (and maybe the other herbs) than due to the carb blockers...

Do you think that the allopathic approach of giving toxic medicines
which have side effects and eventually stop working are a better
alternative?

If I did I wouldn't be here on this list... :)

Much of her diabetic nerve damage seems to have actually healed over
the last two years, the damage was done during the time she was on
the allopathic medicines.

I believe it...

I just don't believe that blocking carbs is the answer - controlling what you put into your body is the answer (as far as controlling carbs goes)...

Just my opinion, though... and the natural ones may be fine, but they probably don't do much, save for the 'placebo' effect - which can, admittedly, be very real (mind over matter)...