It's an interesting idea for me, since I don't have the desire, energy or focus to do any sort of long workout, but I *am* willing to
do ten minutes a day on the rebounder, alternating between "health
bounce" warmup and recovery periods and short sprints of more
strenuous moves.

Heh - that was the best selling point for me too - after the fact that it just 'made sense' to me. I like efficiency and optimization...

Charles, can you say what you've been doing with it so far? I'd be interested in any results you've begun to see.

I am *amazed*... I feel so much better now than I did before. I've known about it for a while, but only just started putting it into effect a couple of weeks ago. I had fallen off my exercise program (again) about 2 years ago, and put on a lot of weight, and been tired and sluggish all day for over a year. I've already lost some pounds, but I am purposefully NOT looking at a scale this time...

I'm still at the 10 minutes every other day. I do M-W-F, in the mornings, on my rebounder. It is a real pleasure - especially when I think about how I used to dread getting on it when I knew I had a 60 minute workout in front of me.

I'll probably start adding a minute per week in the next month or so, until I get up to the 20 minute routine.

I'm really, *really* excited about what the future holds with this program - it is so easy that I can actually see myself continuing with it for the rest of my life - something that I could *never* do with the 60+ minutes/day routine I was doing before.

Life is good! :)

Charles