I have to say I find it incredible that you think *my* position is weak in
this argument!  Still, I will rephrase that then.  You  *prefer* to feed
your dogs over-processed food which contains things like salt (a lot of it)
ethoxyquinn etc., 'food' which is heated to over 375 degrees,  over raw meat
which carnivores (dogs) are supposed to eat.  The short digestive tract is
conducive to digesting raw meat, I believe I said, but it can readily deal
with bones too, as all raw feeders can testify.  Humans have a long
digestive tract and grinding teeth which are designed to deal with the tough
vegetable cellulose and fibre which would pass through a dog undigested,
again, as I can readily testify! (have you ever seen carrots after they've
been through a dog?  They still look like carrots!)

I do not criticize you or anyone else for that matter, who chooses to feed
their dog kibble ( I fed mine kibble for many years) but whatever you say,
and however you argue it, the fact remains that dogs are carnivores and are
designed to eat raw meat.  When animals kill, they remove the stomach of
their prey and leave it, they do not eat it as used to be thought.  Things
like rabbits they would, because the stomach is too small to remove, so the
whole lot goes on down.

I have enjoyed our little 'discussion' but I think we had better end it now
because it is *very* OT and everyone else will probably be 'fed' to the
back teeth' (lol) with it by now!  Dee