Thanks Terri. I am definitely recommending Frankincense for the tumors.  I will
get a couple of bottles for me too since the location where Frankincense is
endemic is being demolished, and it looks like there will be none available on
the planet soon.

Since all the medicinal grade oils have some antimicrobial properties I asked
what he has on hand before I recommend he buy more.  What ones would you
suggest?

I know he has some Swiss Aromatics.  He has a retail store near him that sells
them, I am comfortable with that brand as far as true medicinal quality goes.
Are you?  They are a little more expensive than Young Living and you have to
find a retail store that sell them since they do not go through distributors,
like us.  They do not have as many oils or any blends like Young Living has.  I
know it has been suggested (and by health practitioners) that he use other
therapeutic grade or aromatherapy oils but he understands that you don't just
walk into a health food store and find medicinal grade oils no matter what the
label says and that it costs to you use medicinal grade oils.  Do you have any
experience using oils for systemic fungal infections?  I look forward to
hearing what you suggest.

Thanks Teri.  Good to talk to you.  ~Norine

Norine Twaddell CDBC, CPDT
www.dogventures.com
Young Living Oil Distributor #616021