The Faraday calculator shows that 1.4 ma in 1000 ml water for 900 minutes should result in a brew of 84.52 ppm, that is if there were no losses and all the silver went into the water.

You must either have a problem with your setup and it is not working properly, or you must have a tremendous buildup of silver gunk on your electrodes.

Try adding some stirring.

What are you measuring the ppm with?

Dan

Keithmj wrote:
Hi All..Still playing around. I was wondering what the proper milliamps would be to make the Colloidal Silver. I am using the 30vdc power supply with a current limiting diode and my milliamps are at 1.4 mA and have been brewing a 32ounce batch and after about 15 hours it is only up to 7PPM so I bypassed the current limiting diode and put in a 33kohm resistor and it took it up to 2.4 milliamps. I can get current limiting diodes but was wondering what would be the best setting? If I don't use any thing to limit the milliamps the power supply will put out 16 milliamps which I think is to high to use..Any ideas on this..Thanks..Keithmj

Checked by AVG Free Edition.