As indicated earlier, for expatriate Dutchmen, Amish or English, as well as for Americans of every stripe, one quart is equal to 32 ounces...

I suspect either a problem with your distilled water (not too pure) or a problem with your TDS meter. Although, if you use Ode's conversion factor, you have 14ppm CS. I would not brew this batch longer than 4 hours (one quart at 1.4ma).

Dan

S&JY wrote:
I recommend you stay with your 1.4 mA current limiting diode.  Just let it
run longer, e.g. 24 hours is convenient.  Lower current will make finer
particles, and reduces the need for stirring.  If you need to make CS
faster, then use a quart container instead of a half-gallon.

--Steve Y. _____ From: Keithmj [mailto:ke...@keithmj.com] Sent: Saturday, July 21, 2007 11:46 AM
To: Silverlist
Subject: CS>Best Milliamps

Hi All..Still playing around. I was wondering what the proper milliamps
would be to make the Colloidal Silver. I am using the 30vdc power supply
with a current limiting diode and my milliamps are at 1.4 mA and have been
brewing a 32ounce batch and after about 15 hours it is only up to 7PPM so I
bypassed the current limiting diode and put in a 33kohm resistor and it took
it up to 2.4 milliamps. I can get current limiting diodes but was wondering
what would be the best setting?  If I don't use any thing to limit the
milliamps the power supply will put out 16 milliamps which I think is to
high to use..Any ideas on this..Thanks..Keithmj

   <http://i.msgtag.com/aqt/rdhbDrtovdsvhu/AfBgabBkzscauul.gif> NUDE is not
LEWD..Play Naked!!