I have four Chihuahuas and I feed 100% raw diet since 1998.
Your adding the real food to your dogs diet is great but I will say that adding
cooked oatmeal is not necessary because they already have the carbs in kibble.
Dogs being carnivores have no need for carbohydrates at all.

Libby's story is a great example what good diet can do to get rid of cancer.
You didn't say if Libby gets her chicken in addition to her kibble or is she
eating it as her only food.  Either way it is a great triumph and a testimony
for the REAL foods.

Barbara

  Our present, daily diet, regimen includes: 1.25 cups of a 38% meat product
dry food, 1.5 cups of 70/30 raw milk/homogenized mix, 1/2 cup cooked oatmeal,
7-to-8 oz raw chicken quarter, 1/4 cup whole fish (canned product), one large
dry dog biscuit, one tablespoon marine kelp, one tablespoon 5 ppm CS, 1
teaspoon brewers yeast, one One-a-Day type
  vitamin pill (crushed). All of the dogs are in peak health and look like
slick seals.
  Our vet bills have diminished from around $3000.00 per year circa 2000
A.D......to
  essentially, nothing in 2007-----primarily (we believe) because of their
diet.

  Sincerely, Brooks Bradley