Leave it up to the dogs. Put both on their plate and let them choose what they need.

Faith

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dee " <d...@deetroy.org>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2007 12:00 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Maximizing Dog Health....now meat vs veg - OT

Actually, I argued this on another list but apparently it is not the case.
Wolves and wild dogs leave the stomach behind when they eat a carcass and
this is apparently well documented, but where I don't know.  Kay on the
silverpets list has all the info on this. I think dogs would naturally eat raw meat, but may occasionally eat vegetable matter for whatever reason, but I don't think it would be their food of choice. However, people will never
agree on this subject so its best left alone I think.  Dee