..spit, before it dies.

I have a tick head pincer cyst [next to my "alien implant"...another story. ] that's been under the skin for over 15 years.

Ode

At 02:28 PM 9/2/2007 +0100, you wrote:

Well I have to say that I have never personally had a tick Wayne, it is our
dogs in the UK that seem to get them.  The little tool I have is a quick and
easy way of getting them off, without leaving anything attached, so this is
what I do.  Some people have done as you said, *or* burnt them etc., and
this has resulted in a big swollen lump which is obviously infected, so with
the added threat of Lyme's I think my way is best.

Congrats on all the other stuff, by the way, and although I feel I am quite
healthy, I don't match up to that <vbg>!  Mind you, neither could I eat raw
eggs and milk, I think I would rather have a few aches and pains!  Dee

-------Original Message-------

From: CWFugitt

Date: 02/09/2007 12:58:32

To: silver-list@eskimo.com

Subject: CS>Tick Removal, How Quick ( My bogus History )

Morning Dee,

So what if the head stays in the body? The body knows just what to do

About that. It will spit it out in due time.

When a tick gets on me, I will not waste my time with the gadgets, worry,

Or anything else. I jerk the critter off, go right on and never look back.

What do you figure Primitive Man Did ? Call a meeting, have a conference,

Or a Tick Removal ceremony?

List maintainer: Mike Devour <mdev...@eskimo.com>