From: CWFugitt

Date: 09/02/07 15:00:01

To: silver-list@eskimo.com

Subject: CS>Raw Eggs, Milk, and Sunshine

Morning Dee,

>> At 08:28 AM 9/2/2007, you wrote:

> Mind you, neither could I eat raw eggs and milk, I think I would rather

> have a few aches and pains! Dee

I laughed as I read that. Where did you get such a mindset ?

Must have been your ancestors.

I eat raw okra also. Bet you would not do that.

Maybe you are not related to the same tribe of cavemen I am.

Of course raw eggs are tasteless and invisible when added to a protein

Drink, Whey protein, or a fruit drink mixed good with a blender. So, it

Has to be the mind, not the taste and consistency.