To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 02, 2007 9:58 AM
Subject: CS>Raw Eggs, Milk, and Sunshine

Morning Dee,

>> At 08:28 AM 9/2/2007, you wrote:
Mind you, neither could I eat raw eggs and milk, I think I would rather have a few aches and pains! Dee

   I laughed as I read that.  Where did you get such a mindset ?
Must have been your ancestors.

   I eat raw okra also.  Bet you would not do that.

   Maybe you are not related to the same tribe of cavemen I am.

Of course raw eggs are tasteless and invisible when added to a protein drink, Whey protein, or a fruit drink mixed good with a blender. So, it has to be the mind, not the taste and consistency.

I have a 1929 article from the Mayo clinic about milk.
The study with raw milk showed most people get well, and some loose 100 pounds.

Eggs are likely the best food on the face of the earth with milk being a close second. Both kept me strong and healthy for many years.

Strong bones and good discs are important for being pain free.
I left out a few things in my brief history.

I have wrecked cars, motorcycles, horses have fallen with me when running, even on paved roads, I have fallen out of trees, ..........
never broke a bone in my life.

I used to lift the front end of tractors, one end of a cross tie, long ones called "Switch Ties". These are the ones used when the railroad tracks fork. They have to be much longer. Also lifted bales of cotton by myself. Used to haul hay alone and some bales weighed 135 pounds.

I never hurt my back, never pulled a muscle, never damaged a disc.
Must have been the raw eggs and milk. Of course the Vitamin D from working in the sun all day long helped everything.

For many visitors and friends, I mix a protein drink or fruit drink.
They all say, "No Raw eggs"   Darn ........ I should change the rules.

No raw egg, no drink !

Hard to believe you rather have pain as to eat a tasteless raw egg.

Wayne