Dear Wayne,

You write:
>     I was saying this is too much to take at one time, for most people
> and in my ( not opinion ) experience.
>    I had said in a previous message, I take it several times per day
> and keep it in my pocket.  But never 1000 mg per dose.

Thank you! I understand now. <smile>

> >What was really wrong with Ole's warning?

>    It matched other non justifiable warnings.  Some are unnecessary. It
> sounded just like doctors, pharmacists, and nurses, and common people
> that have only read the mainstream.

Okay, so it was the "Dangerous! Don't touch this stuff!" tone that you
objected to, whereas just a little education as to proper dosage would
make it safe for us ignorant commoners? <grin>

>    If I could type as fast as I can think, I might be half as good as
> John at writing and explaining things

I am ever grateful for the typing class I had back in middle school!
Sitting in a room with 50 kids at 50 huge old, clunky electric
typewriters for an hour every morning for 4 or 5 months did the trick!
Oh the noise!! <LOL>

> If you feel the need and are brave ........ you can take 1000 mg per
> dose.  Again, 100, 200, or 300 mg per dose at intervals is better.
> Or..... eat almonds and blackstrap and take fewer pills. Blackstrap is
> the highest in most references I have found.

Gotcha! Thanks for clarifying!

Mike D.