19 yrs ago there was a woman who after her pregnancy suddenly found
herself craving anything that had Vitamin C.

Excellent. And if another cancer patient craves carrots then eat carrots.

And if another cancer patient craves gummy bears then eat - gummy bears? Cravings are not always accurate.

SOme people got better without taking vitamin C, How do you account for that?

Oooh - oooh! Mr Kotter!

Maybe it is because Vitamin C is not (and I don't recall anyone saying it was) the *only* way to cure ones self, nor is it a 'panacea' - and you were correct that someone who takes mega doses of vitamin c is most likely doing other things that often work synergistically - and they may also be doing things that work directly *against* the healing process, like taking the drugs prescribed by their 'doctor' at the same time.

An example: brown rice diet.

Simply changing one's diet can sometimes be enough...

Another: conversion to religion.

The mind is a very potent and powerful factor that should not be ignored.

Personally - I believe that the mind has the *potential* for enabling us to actually 'live on light' - but so far I have not met anyone who has tapped into the other 95% of their brain power in order to do this.

But yes, focused 'positive thinking', in the form of visualization, and actual *belief* that one can be healed (which is why some people with true 'faith' can be healed, while others - who may simply *profess* faith but deep down are terrified and don't really believe) - can/are not.

If we advocate Vitamin C based on one persons' account, without looking into the background , then we are irresponsible.

I agree, but no one is doing that. Mega dosing on vitamin c has been done by thousands - or hundreds of thousands - heck, probably millions - of people world wide. There has certainly never been a recorded case of someone dying from it, or getting anything worse than a bad case of the runs.

A plethora of epidemics has arisen due to interference with our food, our bodies. That's the background. ONe of those is lack of fresh food and the production of re-synthesised food. That includes Vitamin C supplements.

Ok, so now you're saying that Vitamin C is a contributing factor in the plethora of epidemics we are experiencing?

Come on John...