Hi Wayne.

I think I do have an email 'ghost'. I tried to catalogue that email message, and it went poof, and I couldn't find it anywhere.. but someone posted a copy for me. You guys are great.

Faith

----- Original Message ----- From: "Wayne Fugitt" <cwa...@netdoor.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2007 2:59 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Re: Vitamin C as Sunscreen

Evening Faith,

>> At 12:36 PM 10/25/2007, you wrote:

Simon, Will you please re-post your message about using vitamin c as sunscreen? I was trying to save it and it disappeared.

You have a ghost on your computer. The ghost killers are harder to find than a virus scanner.

All vitamins and minerals are required to make a sunscreen.
EFA's help also.

There is no SHORTCUT.

Can you build a house with one material ?   NO !
Can you build healthy skin and healthy oils with ONE material ? NO.

Why everyone thinks one bottle of magic Snake Oil will cure anything continues to amaze me.

If you had all the other items, adding the one that is missing would certainly appear to work wonders.

Only one or two vitamins are used directly "AS IS" by the body.
The purpose of most are to make it possibly to absorb and process minerals.

You can take all the vitamins known to the world, and if you do not have the minerals, Guess what will happen ?

Do you need a lesson on mail management?

Simon is the best, ........ and I am somewhere behind. <grin>

Wayne