On 10 Sep 2007 at 21:44, Dianne France wrote about :
Subject : CS>metal detox and cs

> Hello all,
>
> We are new to the group and cs but have a question I was hoping
> someone could answer. My husband and I have just recently been
> introduced to cs and have ordered a generator (silverpuppy) to make
> our own. We also have started with a natural doctor and have started a
> heavy metal detox. Will this detox effect or contradict benefits of
> taking cs during this period of detoxing? The doctor said it could
> take months to a year to completely detox if that is even possible.
>
> Dianne

Hello Dianne,

The wisdom on this list used to be that silver goes through the body fairly
fast anyway. Roger
Altman did tests (you may find this by google for the report ).  From memory,
the gist of his
report was that all silver left the body after something like 24 hours.  So the
metal detox is
going to do to silver what the body normally does anyway.

It may be prudent to ensure that you get replacement minerals after each detox;
which will
probably remove all metals and minerals.

hth,
Tony Moody