Gee, Simon.  Sounds like you might need a rabies shot...

Dan

;-))

-----Original Message-----
From: Simon Jester [mailto:tansta...@libertytrek.org]
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2007 3:03 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Re: Forced flu vaccines?

> Regardless of unproven "bullshit", Does any transport person have the
> right to be a disease carrier?

YES, Ode, I have the ABSOLUTE RIGHT to live my life free from being
assaulted with a deadly weapon by you just because you have some
undefined, unproven FEAR that something that I might or might not be
carrying might or might not be dangerous to you.

> You are saying that the smallpox vaccine hasn't eliminated smallpox?
> ..That cowpox antibodies don't immunize from smallpox?

Yep - thats what I'm saying. If you believe it does, then you have
fallen for their FUD.

> Which vaccines work and which don't and that some vaccines may be
> harmful to some people for different reasons, may be questionable,

Nope... not questionable. NONE of them work, and they are ALL harmful.

PERIOD.

> but the whole field of vaccination is pretty much an over all proven
> success with centuries of experience to back it up.

Yep - you've fallen for their lies/FUD.

And as for the rest, fyi - wikipedia is nice as a BEGINNING reference
for researching things - but just because something is in wikipedia
doesn't make it true.

Some of those links refer NOT to modern 'vaccines', but a process
similar to homeopathy, and may indeed have been beneficial to an
extent... but it bears ZERO resemblance to the modern day nightmare that
is 'vaccines'.

Pasteur was a fraud - read up on Antoine Bechamp...