I've had insomnia most of my life. Getting both morning and afternoon sun is supposed to help, taking in natural light through the eyes outdoors without glasses. But what has been helping me lately is being in a sauna. I made a makeshift sauna in my laundry room using 4 250 watt and 2 100 watt Infrared Ceramic heat emitters- http://www.petdiscounters.com/c14/c8/Lamps-Bulbs-c176.html

I haven't been waking up after only 5-7 hours of sleep and lying awake since we started using the FIR as a sauna, even though it doesn't get as hot as a regular sauna.

Nancy