Nancy,

May I ask where you got the chairs? I bought some IR lights etc, with the idea of making a sauna, but did not get past finding the wood. Mostly we have plywood, or planks 12 inches wide, which I thought were not wide enough for 3 or 4 lights, each is 4" wide I think. I do not tolerate the glues in plywood, and may be sensitive to other terpenes in wood as well, esp if it is heated. I am thinking it would not get very hot with infra red lights, though.

Kathryn