On 10/24/2007, Clayton Family (clay...@skypoint.com) wrote:

May I ask where you got the chairs? I bought some IR lights etc, with the idea of making a sauna, but did not get past finding the wood. Mostly we have plywood, or planks 12 inches wide, which I thought were not wide enough for 3 or 4 lights, each is 4" wide I think. I do not tolerate the glues in plywood, and may be sensitive to other terpenes in wood as well, esp if it is heated. I am thinking it would not get very hot with infra red lights, though.

One guy who was doing some major experimenting on another list found an easy solution for many people... set it up in a small bathroom or closet - you don't need to build anything other than something to hold the bulbs...