On 10/27/2007, Dianne France (dianne_fra...@hotmail.com) wrote:
There are a couple states where it was legal to purchase raw milk from dairies. Many people purchase raw milk marked for pet consumption only.

Or from what some call 'cow shares', where you actually own a part of the cow, and are only paying someone else to take care of it (and milk it).

I have heard that at least one state went so far as to make it illegal to drink raw milk from your own cow.

I wonder how far off the day is when it will come time to shoot the bastards.