From: marmar...@bellsouth.net
Date: 07/11/2007 17:43:08
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Simon aka Charles is gone...

**** Boy -- I've got to respectfully disagree with this Mike.  And pardon me
for speaking out --I've been sitting on my hands thinking that I should be the
one to be silent now.  But that's what's wrong with our world -- the ones who
object remain silent.  The measure of any group of people in society --
cyber-society included -- is the level of behavior of the least of that
society.  If it is required of polite people to become thick-skinned and
tolerate bad behavior, then everyone loses because as we become that way we
also become insensitive to our own behavior towards others.  Isn't that a
slippery slope?