With all the sudden national notoriety and attention the Smurf may just want to
maintain    the differences that make him glaringly different from other
people, or set him apart.  Someone, some anti Csilver quack group or sci-fi
writer may just capitalize financially on his sad state by luring him in as
their propaganda spokesman.    This is just great....I have sent my son a
generator for Christmas.

Might we make some efforts to contact this man to discover the true
circumstances...anyone with connections?

marmar...@bellsouth.net wrote:
 The Blue Man is about to be aired nationally on the Today Show in the next
segment -- sometime between 7:30 and 8:00 Central.  MA

Regards, Carol Ann ~ The only thing that is different is how you think..
http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/archivepix.html